FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

Arsenal vs West Ham: TV channel, kick-off time, expected lin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Sardines fraîches
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: 23/08/2018 07:59:06    Sujet du message: Arsenal vs West Ham: TV channel, kick-off time, expected lin Répondre en citant

Both teams will go to the Emirates looking for their first points of the new Premier League campaign

Both Arsenal and West Ham approach แทง บอล sbobet their third Premier League weekend of the season with two losses under their belt. New managers Unai Emery and Manuel Pellegrini have started the season poorly and will be hoping to bounce back with a win. Arsenal were frustrated by a lack of finishing in a 3-2 loss at Stamford Bridge to Chelsea last weekend, squandering many chances from close range. Meanwhile West Ham lost 1-2 at home to Bournemouth in a tense struggle at the London Stadium. The mood in the ground soured in the second-half, as West Ham’s only goal came from a Marko Arnautovic penalty. Both sides have shipped goals easily in recent weeks, with both managers criticising simple defensive errors for tough scorelines against difficult opposition. A London derby with the prospect of the first points of the campaign now awaits, and both clubs will hope to finally see a return on their investments in the summer transfer market – in West Ham‘s case near £100m in spending.

Jack Wilshere could also play against former club Arsenal for the first time in a West Ham jersey. แทง บอล sbobet The attacking playmaker wrote in the matchday programme against Bournemouth: “First of all, I’ve got to concentrate on football and I quite fancy our chances. I obviously know them really well. They’ve got a new manager, but I know the players, so hopefully it’ll be a good time to play them. “It’ll be a strange one for me as I was never able to go there and play when I went out on loan as you can’t play against your parent club, but it’s one I’m looking forward to. It’s down to me to prove a point to Arsenal แทง บอล sbobet that they were wrong to get rid of me.”
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 23/08/2018 07:59:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Sardines fraîches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: