FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Panier
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2018 01:12:41    Sujet du message: represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, Répondre en citant

ATLANTA - After being suspended for Clevelands first 10 games, Josh Gordon had no trouble remembering how to play the game.Fortunately for the Browns, Brian Hoyer was able to forget some costly mistakes.Gordon turned in a huge performance in his first game of the season, catching eight passes for 120 yards, and Hoyer shook off three interceptions to lead a drive in the final minute that set up Billy Cundiffs 37-yard field goal as time expired Sunday, giving the Browns a 26-24 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.I knew the guys werent going to quit on me, Gordon said. I definitely wasnt going to quit on them.Taking advantage of the last of Hoyers picks, the Falcons drove for Matt Bryants 53-yard field goal with 44 seconds remaining to seize the lead.Turns out, they left too much time on the clock.Hoyer completed four straight passes, including a 24-yarder to Gordon down the middle of the field. The last of the throws went to Miles Austin, who took it to the Falcons 19. The Browns (7-4) hustled to the line, spiked the ball with 5 seconds left, and sent on Cundiff for his fourth field goal of the game.Nothing to lose, really, Hoyer said. Go out and play fearless. Thats all I have at that point.After serving his punishment for violating the leagues substance abuse policy, Gordon started for Cleveland and was targeted a game-high 16 times.How did I hold up? Pretty good, he said. The adrenalin will keep you going.The Falcons (4-7) came in on a two-game winning streak and improbably tied for first with New Orleans in the woeful NFC South.With another fourth-quarter meltdown, Atlanta dropped to 0-7 against teams outside its division.Georgia native Isaiah Crowell scored a pair of touchdowns for the Browns, but it was Gordon who had the biggest impact.His longest catch was the last one, taking the Browns to the Atlanta 45. Hoyer followed with a 15-yard completion to tight end Gary Barnidge, who bounced off a couple of tacklers to pick up some extra yards. Austins 11-yard reception gave Cundiff an easy look.All we had to do was keep them from kicking that field goal, Falcons linebacker Paul Worrilow said. Youve got to make a play at that point.Cundiff also hit from 33, 37, and 32 yards.Hoyer, who was 23 of 40 for 322 yards, nearly gave it away for the Browns. The first of his picks turned the momentum in Atlantas favour, leading to a touchdown that put the Falcons ahead 14-13 at halftime when it looked as though Cleveland might have a commanding lead.In the fourth quarter, the Browns had first-and-goal at the Atlanta 6 and a chance to make it a two-score game when Hoyer, after scrambling out of trouble, inexplicably threw it up for Gordon in the back of the end zone instead of just tossing it away. Desmond Trufant made a leaping interception to keep Clevelands lead at 23-21.Atlanta was forced to punt with just under 4 minutes left, and Hoyer made another huge mistake. This time, he floated a deep pass down the sideline, only vaguely in Gordons direction, and Dezmen Southward came up with his first career interception.Im so disappointed in myself right now, Hoyer said. Thats not how I play. I dont throw dumb interceptions.Matt Ryan guided the Falcons into Bryants range, but there were again clock-management issues for a team that blew a game against Detroit by not running off enough time in the closing minutes.On third-and-2 at the Cleveland 35, Ryans pass was batted down to stop the clock.The Browns had enough time to win it.Crowell, who spent one troubled year at the University of Georgia before being kicked off the team, scored on runs of 11 and 26 yards.Ryan threw for 273 yards and a pair of TDs, going to Julio Jones on a 24-yarder and Jacquizz Rodgers from 8 yards. Steven Jackson scored Atlantas other TD on a 1-yard run, giving the Falcons a shot after the Browns dominated the third quarter for a 23-14 lead.Ryan also had an interception and a fumble on back-to-back possessions in the first half, leading to a pair of Cleveland field goals.Notes: Cundiff came up short on a 60-yarder at the end of the first half, and Devin Hester nearly took it back for an Atlanta touchdown. He went 75 yards before being dragged down at the Cleveland 31. ... Cleveland S Tashaun Gipson was taken off on a cart after injuring his right leg in a collision with teammate Joe Haden. Gipson will have an MRI on Monday.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wendell Clark Jersey . Sure, Josh Browns 45-yard field goal on the third drive of overtime lifted the New York Giants to a 23-20 win over Detroit on Sunday. But the Lions (7-Cool dropped themselves out of the NFC North race by losing five of their last six games, blowing fourth-quarter leads in each setback. Ron Hainsey Jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino. http://www.cheapmapleleafsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-dave-keon-jersey . He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Tie Domi Jersey . -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma. Travis Dermott Jersey . Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions.TORONTO -- Toronto defender Doneil Henry said hes not one to shy away when he makes mistakes and accepted full blame for a pair of miscues which resulted in New England Revolution goals. Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Henrys turnover in the 24th minute led to the Revolutions first goal of the day. Daigo Kobayashi capitalized on the turnover and sent the through ball in for rookie Mullins, whose left-footed strike beat a diving Julio Cesar to tie the game 1-1. The goal was Mullins first of his MLS career. "That pass there on the first goal, thats my fault, I take full blame for that, but it was a tough match," said Henry. "I think we were very unfortunate not to put more goals in the back of the net, but at the end of the day, I have to get better, and thats on me. "Second half penalty, dying seconds of the game, thats unfortunate, no way I go to hand ball that, Im not even looking at the ball. I just tried to put my body in the way." In Henrys absence defender Bradley Orr filled in at centre-back, but TFC coach Ryan Nelsen felt Orr was playing out of position. "Doneil had been training really well and him and Steven (Caldwell) are centre-backs, Brad is not a centre-back," Nelsen explained. "Also, if you look at the attributes of Steven and Bradley, theyre very similar type players. I thought we needed some athleticism. "I didnt think that was our problem." The win was the first in eight tries at BMO Field for New England (4-3-2), and stretches its undefeated streak to four games. Toronto (3-4-0) has now lost three straight. Henry had an opportunity to redeem himself in the 84th minute as Michael Bradley sent in a cross off a set piece, but Henrys header sailed just over the bar. Then in the 86th minute, Gilberto put a header off a Mark Bloom cross off thee post.dddddddddddd. "I thought the first half, early on, we created some good chances, just unlucky not to score, its frustrating. I thought we were the better side in the second half," said Jermain Defoe, who returned to the Reds lineup after missing five weeks due to a hamstring injury. "Overall I thought we were the better team, especially the second half, they didnt really create anything. We were the ones creating everything for the chances." Toronto opened the scoring in the sixth minute as Jacksons strike deflected off of Revolution defender A.J. Soares and got past keeper Bobby Shuttleworth. The goal was Jacksons first in MLS. Mullins had an excellent chance to give the visitors a 2-1 lead in the 28th minute with a strike in the area but put it wide of the goal. "The most important thing is that we got the three points, especially in a tough place to play on the road," said Mullins. "I think the big thing today was not me scoring or Lee scoring, it was a full team effort from start to finish and us getting the win." Cesar made a huge save off of Teal Bunbury in the 39th minute. A Revs midfielder sent the ball into the area for Bunbury, but he failed to get enough on the ball before Cesar was able to grab possession of the ball. Gilberto had a number of first half chances for Toronto. In the fifth minute, the forward put his strike just wide of the net. Then in the 30th minute, Gilbertos strike from the left side of the box went of the far goal post. Jackson was handed a yellow card in the 43rd minute for a dangerous play as his boot caught Revs defender Chris Tierney in the chest. "Its really difficult when you start slow, and they capitalized on that scoring early," said Revolution coach, Jay Heaps. "The first half was very open, it could have been 2-2 and I thought that the team fought hard and found a way to win as we didnt play our best so that is always nice." The two teams reconvene August 30 at Gillette Stadium in New England before a third and final meeting Oct. 25 at BMO Field. Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2018 01:12:41    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Panier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: