FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

receiving a call from the European Tour during a r

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Panier
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2018 01:19:59    Sujet du message: receiving a call from the European Tour during a r Répondre en citant

NEWPORT -- Unheralded Welshman Liam Bond is making the most of a late call-up to his national event, shooting a 3-under 68 Friday to take a one-shot lead after the second round of the Wales Open. Bond, who is ranked No. 1,528, was invited to play Wednesday after receiving a call from the European Tour during a round with his 7-year-old daughter on a local course. After opening with a first-round 69, he made five birdies on Friday to move to 5-under 137 at Celtic Manor, the 2010 Ryder Cup host. "My daughter and I were rooting for balls on my home golf course just up the road from Celtic Manor when the Tour phoned me saying do you fancy playing in the Wales Open," Bond said. "I told (them) I would snap their hand off to play here, and the good thing is Celtic Manors only 10 minutes from my house. "So it wont be long before Im home and putting the slippers on and enjoying a nice cup of tea." First-round leader Espen Kofstad of Norway managed a 74 and finished tied with Tjaart van der Walt of South Africa (71), one shot behind the leader. Five players, including American Peter Uihlein (70) and Irelands Paul McGinley (69), were another shot back in a tie for fourth. McGinley, the European Ryder Cup captain, is looking to capture a first victory in nearly eight years. "I played well today and found the wind a real challenge, but then I enjoyed that," McGinley said. "Also, I played well here last year. But then I learned so much from watching the Ryder Cup players when we were here in 2010." Defending champion Thongchai Jaidee kept alive his hopes of making the Presidents Cup team despite shooting a 74, which was enough to make the cut at 3 over. The Thai golfer needs to play all four rounds to give himself a chance of breaking back into the top 10 on the International Teams Presidents Cup standings. Hes 12th on the list. The Presidents Cup starts Oct. 3 in Dublin, Ohio. A back injury forced Scotlands Stephen Gallacher out of the event after just three holes of his second round, less than a week after losing out in a playoff in the Johnnie Walker Championship at Gleneagles. Gallacher had injured his back washing the family car before the Gleneagles event. Shortly after he pulled out, Gallacher learned that his uncle Bernard Gallacher, the former Ryder Cup captain, was hospitalized in serious condition. "I understand that he is critical but stable," Stephen Gallacher said in a statement. "My family is in disarray at the moment and it is obviously a worrying situation. We are all anxious." Antonio Callaway Jersey . Neither made it that far in 2013. Not even close. Federer lost his second match at the All England Club. Nadal exited in the first round, a year after bowing out in the second. Browns Jerseys . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. http://www.authenticbrownsnflfansmall.com/c-91-browns-baker-mayfield-jersey.aspx . After falling 5-0 on home ice in a game that could have tied them for second in the wild card standings, Washington head coach Adam Oates had some strong words for Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin. Austin Corbett Jersey . -- First baseman Carlos Pena and outfielder Brennan Boesch have signed minor league deals with the Los Angeles Angels. Zane Gonzalez Jersey . The flanker began his comeback from a right shoulder injury by coming off the bench on Saturday when Wales opened with a victory over Italy. Warburton replaces Justin Tipuric, one of three changes announced on Tuesday by coach Warren Gatland.Josh Gorges stay in Montreal may be coming to an end. According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the defencemans name has been involved in trade discussions by the Canadiens. McKenzie adds that the Toronto Maple Leafs made a pitch to their rival club but no Canadian team is on the list of 15 clubs to which& Gorges would accept a trade.dddddddddddd Gorges scored one goal and added 13 assists in 66 games with the Canadiens in 2013-14. He had two assists and an even rating in 17 playoff games. In 560 career NHL games with the San Jose Sharks and Canadiens, Gorges has scored 14 goals and 98 points. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 10/09/2018 01:19:59    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Panier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: