FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

qualifying and the left rear snapped on me, a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Panier
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: 19/09/2018 03:27:54    Sujet du message: qualifying and the left rear snapped on me, a Répondre en citant

St. Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. Wilson used a charge on the back nine on the Old Course at St. Andrews to finish the week at 17-under-par 271. The win is the first of Wilsons career in 228 events on the European Tour. I dont have words for it, Wilson said. Its been 10 years, 11 years coming ... Today I was just trying to be patient. I got off to a good start ball- striking wise, but a couple three-putts and you kind of think here we go. I just stayed patient. After Wilson made par at No. 18, Tommy Fleetwood was the last threat, but his birdie putt slid just by to the right. Fleetwood finished tied for second at 16-under 272 after a 4-under 68 on Sunday. He was joined at minus-16 by world No. 1 Rory McIlroy (6Cool and Richie Ramsay (67). Chris Doak carded a 6-under 66 and he finished alone in fifth at 15-under 273. Richard Sterne (67), Shane Lowry (67) and Louis Oosthuizen (6Cool all ended tied for sixth at minus-14. Wilson was very quiet to start his round as he made no birdies, one bogey and eight pars on the opening nine. In the meantime, others behind Wilson made their moves early. Richie Ramsay made four birdies and a bogey on the front nine, and he continued that hot stretch with two more birdies on 10 and 11 to move into a share of the lead with Fleetwood at minus-16. Fleetwood also opened strong with gains on three, five, six and eight to finish the front nine even with Ramsay and two shots ahead of Wilson. McIlroy was also in contention despite making double-bogey at the first. After that, the worlds top player rattled off four straight birdies from No. 2 and he made the turn at minus-14. A birdie on No. 10 got McIlroy to within one of the leaders. A Wilson birdie on No. 10 moved him even with McIlroy and one shot back. Another gain for McIlroy on No. 12 was followed by a birdie on No. 11 from Wilson, making it a four-way tie for first at minus-16. Ramsay took over sole possession of first place with a birdie on 14 and it looked as if he was going to run away with the title after making it back-to- back birdies with a gain on 15, putting him two shots up. It was a rough finish for Ramsay, however, as he bogeyed 16 and 17. A par at the last was not enough as Ramsay finished a shot back. Right after Ramsays bogey on 17, Wilson put an incredible approach shot on 16 to within a couple feet and he kicked that in for birdie to take over the lead at 17-under. The shot I hit on 16 was probably the best shot Ive hit in my life, said Wilson. McIlroy made a bogey on 17 to fall two back and a birdie at the last was not enough to force a playoff. Wilson and Fleetwood, both playing in the final group, both made it on the 18th green in two with Wilson leading by one. After Wilson missed his birdie effort and settled for par, Fleetwoods short birdie putt just missed to the right, giving the title to Wilson. Was just trying to calm my mind down the last, Wilson said. Tommy putted great all day and I thought hed make that. Ive been in that position a few times, watching people putt to hole out and win or to get in the playoff. He played great. Im sorry it slipped by, but it was hard to hold the emotion in after that. NOTES: Wilson had nine runner-up finishes in his career without a win before Sunday ... McIlroy was seeking his 10th win on the European Tour ... Wilson played on the European Ryder Cup team in 2008, which was the last time the United States defeated Europe ... Wilson earned 625,787 euros with the victory ... Next week the European Tour heads to Portugal for the Portugal Masters, where David Lynn won by one shot over Justin Walters last year. Rashaad Penny Hoodie .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. Shaquem Griffin Hoodie . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed. http://www.cheapseahawkshoodiesjerseys.com/will-dissly-hoodie/ . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. Cheap Seahawks Hoodies . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. Russell Wilson Hoodie .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork.DETROIT - Ryan Hunter-Reay will have to drive from the back of the field in his first race since winning the Indianapolis 500. Hunter-Reay brushed the wall during Saturday morning qualifying for the first race of the Detroit Grand Prix doubleheader. It happened on his second lap, and the American drove his damaged Andretti Autosport entry to pit lane, ending his qualifying attempt. "Just pushing it in qualifying and the left rear snapped on me, and I just brushed the wall," Hunter-Reay said. "Just no time to fix it." But Hunter-Reay was not concerned about his team repairing the rear suspension and getting him back on track and salvaging the weekend. IndyCar races Saturday and Sunday on Belle Isle, and Hunter-Reay goees into the doubleheader as the series points leader following his Indy 500 victory.dddddddddddd "Theres still plenty of time to gain a lot of points," he said. "Theres still plenty of opportunity this weekend, weve just got to fix the suspension. Just one foot in front of the other. Weve turned the page and on to Detroit and focus on the championship." Also in Hunter-Reays qualifying group, Simon Pagenaud was called for interference on Juan Pablo Montoya. It prevented Pagenaud from advancing and moved Montoya into the next group. Pagenaud, winner of one of last years doubleheader races, and his team angrily disputed the penalty, to no avail. "I dont understand the call," the Frenchman said. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/09/2018 03:27:54    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO HomE -> > Panier Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: