FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

‘I knew I’d score for Roma in the derby sooner or later’

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO FanzinE -> Boîte à lettres
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: 30/09/2018 03:22:58    Sujet du message: ‘I knew I’d score for Roma in the derby sooner or later’ Répondre en citant

Aleksandar Kolarov scored an important goal for Roma today as the Giallorossi defeated Lazio 3-1 in the Stadio Olimpico. Kolarov scored a well-struck free-kick to put Roma maxbet 2-1 up, shortly after Ciro Immobile scored after a mistake from Fazio allowed him to go one-on-one with Robin Olsen.
Speaking to Sky Sport after the game, Kolarov said the following:
“It was important to win for maxbet ourselves; I was already convinced that we were strong but today we wanted it more. I'm happy for the fans and for the team; and also for myself. Goals with both Lazio and Rome? I try to always do my best, I knew I would have scored in the derby in Giallorossi sooner or later.
“Embrace with Di Francesco? He is a brother to me. Maybe it took a while, this year the crisis came maxbet earlier than last year, maybe it took this to give us a shock and win the derby.
“I am happy for Pellegrini, he is a young and strong player, he has a lot of pressure on his shoulders but he has shown he knows how to stand.”
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 30/09/2018 03:22:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    KurO Forum Index du Forum -> KurO NekO FanzinE -> Boîte à lettres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: